Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Main Thing the Main Thing?

Ok, I have not done good with my blogging. I really do want to get into it. How do you stay motivated? How do you find the time?

I am amazed by two of my incredibly faithful friends Carmalyn and Kortni! Carmalyn has four jobs and Kortni has four children! They are always busy yet find time to inspire others on their blogs! They seem to do it all!

I find myself wanting to "do it all" but wondering if I can do it all. Am I prioritizing? Am I managing my time? Am I putting my focus in things that are worthy of my time? Famous Author, Steven Covey once said, "The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing." What is your main thing? I want my "Main Thing" to be my faith! I hope that if I keep the main thing, the main thing everything else will fall into place!

So, I'm not going to promise to be a better blogger, dieter, employee...I'm going to keep on praying, studying, and focusing on my main thing!

“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you” (Matthew 6:33).

“You shall have no other gods before me." (Exodus 20:3)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your feelings. I , too, want to be a great blogger but sometimes I have to be ok with being just a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't sell yourself short...you are awesome at lots of things. I am inspired by you daily!!!

    ReplyDelete