Thursday, November 11, 2010

High Heels and Hot Rollers

So, yesterday was not my finest day! I experienced a wide range of emotions. There were moments when I was boiling mad, tearful, anxious, laughing, quiet and even screaming! I was up to my eye balls in pent up energy and emotion and it ALL came out. Yesterday was a pretty rough day for me...

So, I was challenged to focus on the positive...hmmm positive...as I grumbled I looked down and saw my high heels. I laughed and thought (genuinely thought)...I love high heels! A few moments later I saw my reflection in a window and laughed again. I thought...I love hot rollers. These few blessings, as silly as they seem, completely changed my outlook on life!

So, I hope when you have a rough day...you can find your "High Heels and Hot Rollers!"

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

1 comment:

  1. Mine are Long Sleeved T-shirts and To-Go cups! Neither of which are as glamorous as yours!

    ReplyDelete