Thursday, November 4, 2010

God, Can You Hear Me??

I have been studying Exodus for the last several months. I have never worked my way through this book before but I have learned tidbits of the Israelites story throughout my life. I have thoroughly enjoyed this study. My personal bible study times (quiet times) continue to deepened my faith!

In the last several months I have really been questioning and thinking about prayer! So it’s interesting that I read Exodus 32-34 yesterday. I found it very interesting and insightful. It was mainly about Moses' relationship with God. One particular part of chapter 32 refers to how God hears the prayers of Moses. It goes as far as saying God changes his mind and listens to Moses' request. Moses intercedes for his people, the Israelites.

I love that God is really listening to our prayers and to the prayer of those who intercede for us! I am also thankful that God continues to teach me through his word, the Bible!

So, I will keep on praying! God hears us! Can I pray for you?

Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. (Colossians 4:2, NLT)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Philippians 4:6, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment