Monday, October 3, 2011

I am GrateFULL!!

This week in the "Stressed to Blessed 15 Week Challenge" we were challenged to find ways to be grateful. Carmalyn challenged us to write 25 things we were thankful for! It is our "Blue Print of Blessings." So, I had a few minutes at the end of my work day and I sat at my desk and started free thinking. Everything I thought I typed. I didn't edit or re-think. I stopped when I naturally stopped and here you go:

Mike (my husband)
Siezure Meds
Doctors
Brain surgeons
Travis
Simplicity
Complexity
Nature
Blogs
Halloween costumes
Transportation
Safety
Curiosity
Bravery
Honesty
Quiet
Music
Gardens
Hydrangeas
Worship
Communion
Confession
Forgiveness
Time
Sleep
Family – Blood
Family- Church
Family- Genuine friends

There are 30 in my list and I will continue to focus on my blessings this week (and beyond). Thank God for his abundant blessings! In everything, give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment